Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!

I am trying to get better about my posts...soooo here are a few pictures from Superbowl and some other random days. Caiden, as expected, is getting bigger everyday. He is now not so laid back about who he will hang out...most of the time it's just mom and dad that he wants to hang out with. We'd better enjoy it while it lasts...soon we will be the last people he will want to hang with! He is getting better about eating his solid foods and now eats these "puffs" that taste like cardboard, oh I mean, like some sort of fruit. He has also been eating his arrowroot cookies and biter biscuits which also taste like cardboard, I mean, they are really delicious. Most of the time he will just take them and toss them on the floor, but really, who can blame him? As for Caiden's new tricks...let's see, he can wave bye bye, he just started clapping, he crawls EVERYWHERE, he also can pull himself up on just about anything, he opens drawers, cabinets, etc., he drinks out of sippy cups AND normal cups and I think there are just too many things to list. I think he will be walking within the next month or so...but we'll see. Ryan has had a few too many drinks and he wants me to add to this post that "Dada loves him a lot." He sure does. And with that, I think I am going to wrap it up! Enjoy the pics!
Caiden had just been chewing on the beer box...
Who needs to watch the football game when you have a cooler full of beer (ok well it WAS full)


I think I can tell what he's thinking..."Oh, hi mom, I didn't expect you to catch me!"



He even looks handsome with a bucket on his head!



Caiden and Grandpa Tom...hard to get him to sit still for the picture!


It's time to crawl around in my diaper!





1 comment:

Kalamakis said...

He is the cutest! He is getting so big and standing up! I can't wait for Payton to be able to pal around with him. They are going to be two wrecking balls! Hope things are going well! Miss you guys! :)